Majestic Beach Towers I #2005
1 BR | 2 Full Baths | Sleeps 6 | Ocean View
Where you'll be
With dozens of offshore reefs, this area is a paradise for scuba divers and fishermen alike! Panama City Beach is also home to two state parks (St. Andrews and Camp Helen) that offer miles of hiking trails and plenty of wildlife-spotting opportunities, while Pier Park is the main shopping hub and a venue for waterfront restaurants that serve up fresh local seafood and legendary attractions.
Beautiful, comfortable, and casual, Majestic Tower 1 Unit 2005 will set you at ease as soon as you walk through the door. After a day spent in the sun, the inviting living room is the perfect place to land – including sliding glass doors that open onto a Gulf-view balcony where you can enjoy your meals Alfresco!
Separated from the main living area by a handy breakfast bar, the spotless kitchen is bright and complete with lots of workspace and all the major appliances. The cabinets and drawers are filled with dishes, cookware, and other kitchen essentials so you’ll have everything you need to make anything from a sandwich to a full-course seafood dinner!
Retreat to Majestic Tower 1 Unit 2005’s primary suite and rest under the ceiling fan and nap on the comfortable bed. The pristine full bathroom affords you even more convenience, with plenty of fresh, fluffy towels waiting for your use.
So come experience the memorable beach getaway you’ve been dreaming of and book your Gulf vacation at Majestic Tower 1 Unit 2005 today!
Where you'll sleep
Bedroom 1King Bed (s)
Hallway Bunk BedsBunk Bed (s) - Twin/Twin
Living RoomSleeper Sofa (s) - Queen Sleeper Sofa (s) - Queen
Reviews and guest comments are collected from verified guests that have filled out a survey regarding their stay or provided a review via a third party booking site.
Verified Guest Comment
Bring extra toilet paper and paper towels.
Important things to know
- 30+ Days Prior to Arrival, 30% is due at the time of Booking.
- Within 29 Days Prior to Arrival, 100% is due at the time of Booking.
- Arrival window within 14 days or less, all payments are non-refundable.
- Arrival window within 15 to 30 days, a partial refund of 50% less our service fee, travel insurance premium, and applicable taxes will be provided.
- Arrival window within 31 days or more a full refund less our service fee, travel insurance premium, and applicable taxes will be provided.